Top 10 Robotics companies in India
Automation and robots are becoming increasingly popular in a variety of industries. As a result, the demand for robotics professionals with robotics expertise has expanded to fulfil the expectations of the modern industry. Here are the Top 10 Robotics Companies in India 2022 that will revolutionize the Indian automation market.
- Systematic Robotics is a Bangalore-based company that is a market leader in the field of automation and robotics in India.
- Asystr 600 is the company’s flagship product, capable of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) of machines and managing different operations, including those for metal industries such as bending, stamping, and forging, as well as dispensing, palletizing, and product inspection.
- According to the business, the Asystr 600 can manage weights of up to 5kg. Sensible Robotics is the topic of the company’s work.
- This is described as a method for designing and manufacturing industrial robotic arms that decrease key adoption barriers for the shop floor.
- Symantics Robotics automation and robotics solutions help businesses reduce operating expenses while improving production and profitability.
- Gridbots is an innovative Indian robotics firm that specializes in sophisticated robotics and artificial intelligence. It was established in 2007.
- It has received several national and international awards in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence throughout the years.
- Gridbots’ products are also widely used by some of the world’s major corporations, both in India and internationally.
- Robotic manipulators, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs), robot-driven equipment, and a variety of other robotic solutions are manufactured by the firm.
- Gridbots has its own section for research and development. As a result, the corporation develops its own technology.
- Gridbots is able to give a cost-effective solution to its clients as a result of this.
- Asimov Robotics Pvt. Ltd describes itself as a single-window solution and services supplier that can handle all of an industry’s robotics and automation demands.
- Asimov Robotics is an Indian robotics firm that offers technical product solutions and robotics consulting to a variety of industrial industries.
- Asimov Robotics’ main areas of focus include robotic simulation and control, machine vision, training, virtual reality, and navigation applications.
- These technologies and solutions are intended to give a competitive edge to clients by automating certain operations with robots.
- The firm specializes in creating and developing customized solutions to satisfy individual needs, allowing companies to increase profit, maintain quality, decrease risk, and assist research.
- GreyOrange is a worldwide corporation that develops, produces, and implements innovative robotics systems for warehousing, distribution, and other industrial applications.
- This robot company in India was founded in Singapore and has a foothold in Japan and other nations.
- GreyOrange Robotics claims to have “deep domain understanding, world-class hardware and software engineering,” as well as the ability to tackle a wide range of complicated business-related challenges that demand more than human intellect.
- Through robots and automation, GreyOrange is transforming India’s logistics and supply chain procedures.
- In India, the business operates cutting-edge research & development and production facilities in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- According to TiE Silicon Valley’s appraisal of Technology Startups in 2017, Kochi-based Sastra Robotics ranks among the top 50 robotics businesses in the world.
- Sastra Robotics develops robotic systems for the automated functional testing of real-world physical devices in a human-like manner.
- The business creates scalable robotic solutions for hitherto unautomated applications.
- Since 2013, Sastra Robotics has provided cutting-edge delivery solutions to a variety of sectors.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and others utilise the company’s robots to test their goods, shortening the time between research and development, testing, and marketing cycles.
- Some of the world’s major businesses are among Sastra Robotics’ clientele.
- Fanuc India is unquestionably the market leader in India’s robotics business. It is a subsidiary of the eponymous Japanese industrial robotics conglomerate.
- Every year, Fanuc deploys more than 4,700 industrial robots in India.
- These include robots for material handling, spot welding, arc welding, machine tending, press tending, die-cast extraction, and spraying.
- Fanuc India’s industrial robotics portfolio also includes models for ladling, sand core handling, forge tending, fettling, ultrasonic welding, plasma spray, and other specialised applications.
- It has a wide range of robots with payload capacities ranging from 500gm to 1,200Kg.
- Painting Robots, Food Grade Type Robots, Wash-Down Robots, Arc Welding Robots, and Spot-Welding Robots are all available from this robotics firm.
Hi-Tech Robotics Systems Ltd.
- Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz’s corporate page identifies it as a bootstrapped robotics firm in India formed in 2004.
- The business creates solutions for the future generation of mobility using cutting-edge autonomous, driver assistive, and mobile robot technologies for both people and material transportation.
- L0 through L5 vehicle autonomy is one of High-Tech Robotics’ primary target areas.
- This covers Autonomous Driving Software Stack and Advanced Driver Assistive Systems (ADAS) components for the future generation of automobiles.
- With a linked Industrial Internet of Things (IoT)-based architecture, the business is also equipping industries with Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) for warehousing and manufacturing facilities.
- Navstik Labs is also one of India’s premier robotics businesses. However, the firm has grown in importance as it develops robotic solutions for the country’s aerospace industry.
- It is working on technology that will power next-generation intelligent autonomous Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- The business has already created numerous cutting-edge solutions. FlytOS, for example, is a standardised and scalable platform for commercial drone operations.
- Product FlytLive is a ready-to-use web-based Ground Control Station programme for cloud-connected over 3G, 4G/4GLTE, and WiFi drones for real-time telemetry, control, and video-streaming.
Gade Autonomous Systems:
- Gade Autonomous Systems Pvt. Ltd is a robotics start-up company based in Mumbai. The company’s mission is to bring robots to all industries.
- AdverTron, India’s first advertising robot, was created by this business.
- This robot plays music, speaks English, and informs potential clients about a company’s products.
- V’Me is another new product from Gade Autonomous Systems. It is an interactive kiosk that may be used to amuse guests or to fulfil numerous services for a customer.
- Weddings, corporate/social events, automobile and jewellery dealerships, architects, and workplaces may all benefit from V’Me Gesture Kiosks.
- It is a robotics solution for any business that wishes to manage their surroundings with simple motions.
Omnipresent Robot Tech:
- Omnipresent Robot Technologies Pvt. Ltd creates cutting-edge robotics, electronic sensors, and intelligent electronics.
- It has created cutting-edge Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, River Cleaning Robots, and robot sensing, navigation, and perception software.
- The firm is a type of leader in this sector of robots. Omnipresent Robot Tech offers a variety of robotics-based industrial applications.
- Drones for three-dimensional (3D) modelling, Nerve Center- an Internet of Things (IoT)-based control system for CCTV cameras and surveillance systems that allows instant response, robotics that assist engineers in seeing through the eye of a chimney or other narrow, inaccessible installations, customised drones for various specialised purposes including search and rescue, and a variety of other innovative drone-based robotics are among these.